Apr 28, 2010

A Night

I attended a wedding yesterday or should I say weeding, Yah! weed, a plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one growing where it is not wanted, as in a garden. because there are so many stories happened.

I don't know if this wedding is over prepared or lack of preparation.

Over prepared? yah! The bride was wearing the Mommy Dionisia's look alike jewelries. Hahaha! Long earings and a very very very big necklace just as big of my fist (Joke!) but she is pretty with her "SMILES". (She is always smiling kasi anywhere the camera goes even if she was eating and talking, she was smiling.)
Pretty reception, sowsyal! (not looking straight into the eyes) My brother thought it was a fiesta, noisy and plenty of games.

Lack of preparation? I don't know what is the true motif. Basta!

Still, it ended successful to both of them.


Then, na-istranded kami,my toes and ankles are not feeling well because of the shoes I borrowed from my cousin.

For me.................................

"Still, Congratulations."

No comments: